Eden is just always drawing, writing, painting, creating that sometimes I can take for granted all that she does, and then sometimes I will find her work in her room, or the playroom and it will strike me how very creative she is. I think back to myself at that age and I had no idea how to even draw, so it is amazing to see a gift from God in action in my big girl. (What I have included below is just the tip of the iceberg of what is in her room and the playroom of all that she has created.)

A cartoon about frogs.

A pirate picture.

A new book - "The adventures of Swandy sheep.

A code I found on my bed late one night. I spent a few minutes trying to crack it, but at that time of night the brain was not functioning. I found out the next morning what it said before I had a chance to crack it, Eden had reversed the entire alphabet, so "a" was "z", b was "y", c was "x" etc.

A detailed pictured.

Acrylic of a wave.
A poem I found:
The sky is empty
The sun is rising
The plane has passed
The trees are swaying
The birds are singing
The breeze is warm
The bees are dancing
The vixen is hunting
The flowers are rising
The fly is prancing
It's wonderful on a spring day.
1 comment:
Hi Eden,
Wow I just love your pictures, all of them, the wave is so good, the people, comic strip. They are all so creative.
Your poem too is so good. Keep up the good work, love you lots.
Nana. xxx
Post a Comment